A new version for the most popular Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne mod has been released. The IceFrog’s DotA v6.77c brings necessary balance changes to in-game characters (heroes). Heroes such as Drow Ranger, KotL have received nerfs to balance the game.
Description: Game balancing patch v6.77c of DotA for Warcraft 3 TFT.
Filesize: 7.8 MB
Release date: 16th March, 2013
For Warcraft v1.24e & v1.26a
DotA 6.77b Map Download:
Map Changelogs (Patch Notes):
- Tranquil Boots disabled speed reduced from 50 to 25
- Tranquil Boots heal increased from 170 to 250
- Tranquil Boots cooldown increased from 40 to 60
- Tranquil Boots heal duration increased from 10 to 20
- Illuminate manacost increased from 150 to 150/160/170/180
- Illuminate AOE reduced from 400 to 350
- Spiked Carapace duration reduced from 2.75 to 2.25
- Spiked Carapace cooldown increased from 14 to 23/20/17/14
- Marksmanship bonus is removed when there are nearby enemy heroes (instead of just being halved)
- Reduced Marksmanship enemy detection aoe reduced from 400 to 375
- Heaven’s Halberd’s Disarm is no longer dispelled by Manta
- Living Armor damage reduction is now done for all instances of damage that reduce its charges
• DotA 6.77c AI be available soon by PleaseBugMeNot
• After downloading the w3x file, put the map in
Warcraft III\Maps\Download folder.