Universal Electricity Mod is one more amazing addition in the Minecraft mods database.Universal Electricity Mod for Minecraft basically adds electricity in your Minecraft world. This mod provide a structure that integrates a universe electricity system in which all mods can use with it. There are a lot mods (ICBM, SyntaCraft, Atomic Science) that make use of the API to perform their tasks.
Description: Brings electricity in Minecraft
Last Release date: 8th June, 2020
Filesize: 300~ KB
Compatible: Windows, Mac and Linux
Version: v.1.8.9 – Changes periodically to support new updates.
Universal Electricity Mod for Minecraft:
- Universal-electricity-1.7.10-18.104.22.168-dev.jar [ Direct – Size: 190 KB]
Installation Guide for Universal Electricity Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge (universal) by dragging files into the minecraft.jar file.
- Download Basic Components (or Universal Electricity for older versions).
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter
- Go to mods folder and drag Basic Components there.
- Now there you have it. Enjoy
Now it’s time to check out some mods based on this API so you can fully understand it’s function. If you see any outdated link or you’re having any trouble during installation, please post a comment below.