Finder Compass mod is now updated to Minecraft . Finder Compass is a tiny yet useful piece of modification which gives you two types of compasses for finding Diamonds and Dungeons. Finder compass is indeed an alternative to X-Ray mod but it doesn’t ruin the fun. And makes diamond finding more fun and adventurous.
Description: Mod that adds working compass in your Minecraft inventory.
Filesize: 50~ KB
Release date: 26th March, 2020
Compatibility: Windows and Mac only.
Download Finder Compass for Minecraft:
For 1.8.8 (Direct) – FinderCompass-1.8.8.jar
For 1.8.8 (Curse) – FinderCompass-1.8.8.jar
FML version for 1.7.10 – (Direct) FinderCompass-1.7.10.jar
FML version for 1.7.10 – FinderCompass 1.7.10.zip (Released)
FML version for 1.5.1 – FinderCompass 1.5.2.zip (65 KB)
FML version for 1.5.1 – FinderCompass 1.5.1.zip (32 KB)
FML version for 1.4.7 : FinderCompass 1.4.7.zip (29.5 kb)
How to install Finder Compass: (Windows):
– Download and install Forge Modloader
– Then, download the mod file from the link above.
– Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods and hit eneter.
– Paste the zip file to mods folder
– Start Minecraft and go to menu, select Finder Compass mod.
• Ender Needle will not work in MCPatcher version since its client-sided only. However, you can still install FML version for that.
• You can edit/adjust configuration file according to your needs.
• This mod supports OptiFine HD.