Flash Shelter Mod just got updated to the latest Minecraft version. FlashShelter modification allows you to place a reusable block on land which will transform into a mini house, that’s why this mod is name Flash Shelter. The house has everything you need, doors, bed, storage boxes, you can even deploy it underwater.
Description: Lets you instantly build a house in Minecraft.
Filesize: 24.6 KB
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
Release date: 30 June, 2020.
Download FlashShelter Mod:
FlashShelter2.4_1.4.7.zip (mirror 1)
• Download and Install Risugami’s ModLoader. (skip this step if you already have it)
• Now, download the mod file from links above.
• Press WinKey+R, Type %appdata%/.minecraft/ and hit enter.
• Open Mod zip file and drag the “./minecraft” directory contained files there.
• Now go to bin folder open Minecraft.jar using WinRAR or similar program.
• Drag and drop the class files into the jar file.
• Delete META-INF folder and Launch Minecraft.
– Back-up everything before you install this Mod.
– The configurations can be edited in flashShelterItemIds.PROPERTIES file.
– You can edit the house blocks/components using FileShelter Editor, it can be downloaded from the official thread.