World Downloader Mod development has been resumed again and it now supports Minecraft. World Downloader is a must have modification that allows you to download the map from any server you can think of. You just need to select a part of map you’re currently playing, it will download all mobs, items, your position, health and experience.
Description: Lets you save any multiplayer map.
Author: cubic72 and Nairol
Release date: 29th June, 2020
Compatibility: Any Minecraft server, Windows – Mac – Linux.
Download World Download Mod:
For Minecraft 1.12.2 – World-Downloader-1.12.2-.zip
For Minecraft 1.11.2 – World-Downloader.zip
For Minecraft 1.10.2 – World-Downloader.zip
For 1.8 Core Mod – WorldDownloader_1.8c-CORE-fix2.zip
For 1.8 Lite Mod – WorldDownloader_mc1.8.litemod
For 1.7.9 – World Downloader v[1.7].zip (50~KB) [ Development progress]
For 1.5.1 – World Downloader v[1.5].zip (50~ KB)
For 1.4.7 – World Downloader v[1.4.7].zip (43 KB)
Last Updated on 31st October 2015
How to install World Downloader Mod:
– Download the mod zip file from link above.
– Press Winkey+R, type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and Enter.
– Now open Minecraft.jar using WinRAR or 7zip.
– Now open Mod zip file and drag and drop the *.class files in Jar file.
– Delete META-INF folder.
– Launch Minecraft, have fun.
• This mod saves 160 blocks in each direction, and 250 height (to clouds). If you want to save more, just explore the map.
• The Chests contents will not be saved until you open all of them. Same applies with Ingredients, furnaces, brew stands and note blocks.
• You have to manually save the World Seed by entering
/seed command in chat.