Risugami’s Shelf Mod is now available for Minecraft. Shelf mod is a cosmetic modification which adds a craft-able Shelf in your Minecraft. It creates a wooden Shelf in your Minecraft, you can store 9 items in each, it shows whatever items you store in it. This mod surely adds some eye-candy to your in-game house.
Description: Adds a storage shelf in Minecraft.
Last release date: 22nd March, 2020
Filesize: 15~ KB
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux.
Download Minecraft Shelf Mod:
For Current and above – Shelf.zip (12.4 KB)
For 1.5.0 and 1.4.7 – Shelf.zip (old versions archive)
How to install Shelf Mod in Minecraft:
– Download & Install Risugami’s ModLoader.
– Now, download the shelf.zip form the link above.
– Press WinKey+R, type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and hit enter.
– On there, Open Minecraft.jar using WinRAR or 7zip.
– Now drag and drop zip file contents in jar file.
– Delete META-INF folder.
– Launch Minecraft and check!
• This mod will not function without ModLoader.
• Back-up your Minecraft often, it helps you recover your saves when something bad happens.
• If there’s any bug/problem occurs during installation process, please comment below.