PORTAL GUN Mod for Minecraft is one of the exciting and fun-to-play with mod for Minecraft. It is inspired from Valve video-game series Portal in which you are given a gun that can create doors, allowing you to teleport one place to another. Portal Gun mod brings the same functionality in your Minecraft by bringing the magical portal gun!
Description: A custom mod which provides a gun in Minecraft.
Release date: 17th February 2020
Filesize: 800~ KB
Compatible: Minecraft Forge on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Poral Gun Mod for Minecraft Download:
For 1.12.2 – (Direct) Portal-Gun-1.12.2.jar
For 1.10.2 – (Direct) Portal-Gun-Mod
For 1.7.10 – (Direct) PortalGun-4.0.0-beta-5.jar
iChun Util – iChunUtil+Required+for+mod (397 KB)
iChun Utilities are required Library files to make the mod function. Download the zip file and put it in ./minecraft/mods folder.
- Go to your Minecraft folder. (Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter)
- Place the zip file in the /mods folder and run the game. (Make sure Minecraft Forge is already installed)
- If you want to change a setting (eg: a block id), go to /config/ and open “PortalGun.cfg” with your favourite text editor.
- Drop the zip in the /mods/ folder of the server root folder and start the server.
- If you want to change a general setting (eg: a block id), go to /config/ and open “PortalGun.cfg” with your favourite text editor.
- If you want to change a gameplay setting (eg: turret targetting), go to your world folder and open “PortalGun_world.cfg” with your favourite text editor.
- This mod DOES NOT auto resolve Item ID issues, but uses Forge’s ID allocator for blocks.
- Please do check the config file, both of them, enough comments have been added for you to understand it.
- Server is VANILLA only.
If you are having any trouble installing this mod, please post a comment below.