TreeCapitator for Minecraft has been out for a while. Tree Capitator is a small modification like Timber Mod which helps you gain wood by chopping down whole tree by just cutting a single block except it removes the leaves/branches too. TreeCapitator mods really is really helpful when you’re playing mods like Twilight Forest.
Description: Mod for chopping trees easily in Minecraft
Filesize: 80~ KB
Release date: 5th May, 2020
Compatibility: Window, Mac, Linux
Download TreeCapitator Mod for Minecraft :
For 1.12.2 – (Direct) Tree-capitator-Mod.jar
For 1.11.2 – (Direct) Tree-capitator.jar
For 1.10.2 – (Direct) Tree-capitator.jar
For 1.9.4 – (Direct) Tree-capitator.jar
For 1.8.9 – (Direct) Tree-capitator.jar
For 1.8 – (Direct) Tree-capitator-Mod.jar
For 1.7.10 – (Direct) Treecapitator-universal-2.0.4.jar
For Minecraft 1.5.1
Required Core files – [1.5.1]bspkrsCorev1.03.zip (23.7 KB)
TreeCapitator Mod Features:
- Forge version can break any log out of the box (see .minecraft/config/TreeCapitator.cfg for details)
- Sneak while chopping to break logs normally (configurable)
- Configurable list of tool IDs to determine what an “axe” is
- Optional item damage based on number of logs broken (defaults to enabled)
- Optional increasing item damage per block broken (off by default)
- Smart tree-detection (configurable)
- Option to destroy leaves (enabled by default)
- Option to shear leaves (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Option to shear vines (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Disable drops in creative
- Disable tool requirement
- Mod version checking (never miss a new feature)
How to install this Mod:
• Download and Install ModLoader or Minecraft Forge.
• Now, open Start Menu > Run > Type “%appdata%/.minecraft/mods and hit enter.
• Download TreeCapitator mod zip file from link above and paste it there.
• Download bspkrsCore zip file and paste it there as well.
• Mod will be installed.
– This mod is based on Terraria tree-cutting style
– Config files can be found in .minecraft/config sub-directory.