Ruins Mod for Minecraft is the latest attraction in the Minecraft. The developer of this mod is AtomicStryker who has made many cool mods for Minecraft. It’s a Structure Spawning System that creates/generates old buildings (ruins) in Minecraft. They are often filled with treasure chests which grant you precious blocks and weapons. This mod is available for Minecraft.
Ruins Mod Download for Minecraft:
For 1.15.2 (Direct) Rui-ns.zip
For 1.14.4 (Direct) Rui-ns.zip
For 1.13.2 (Direct) Rui-ns.zip
For 1.12.2 (Direct) Rui-ns.zip
For 1.11.2 (Direct) Rui-ns-.zip
For 1.10.2 (Direct) Rui-ns-.zip
For 1.10 (Direct) Rui-ns-.zip
For 1.9.4 (Direct) – Rui-ns-.zip
For 1.9 (Direct) – Rui-ns-.zip
For 1.8.8 (Direct) Rui-ns_1.8.8.zip (491 KB)
For 1.8.8 (Alternate) Rui-ns_1.8.8.zip
For 1.8 – Rui-ns-1.8.zip
For 1.7.10 – (Direct) Rui-ns-1.7.10.jar
For 1.4.7 – Rui-ns 1.4.7.zip (307kB)
Last Released on 24th November 2015
[Guide] How to Install this Mod for Minecraft:
- Follow the steps below
- First make sure you have Minecraft Forge API or just download them from the sidebar.
- Now download this Mod zip from link above.
- Transfer all the files into the Modloader and then put them into Minecraft.jar.
- In the end put the files into the Minecraft folder.
- There you have it. Enjoy playing Minecraft with Ruins Mod.
Guys if you having some problems related to Minecraft and this Mod for 1.6.1 just share it via comment section. There is a possible chance that someone has its solution and he will reply you. So have fun playing this Mod and keep coming here to check the latest updates.