Clay Soldiers is a modification for Minecraft which adds a army of clay soldiers inside your Minecraft world. It creates a battlefield during a game by summoning loads of units made of clay. The Soldiers have different characteristics based on their colour, they form two teams, allied and hostile. You can equip the soldiers with weapons, provide them armor/speed upgrades, make them glow and much more. It brings endless fun in both single and multiplayer mode. The latest version is; Clay Soldiers Mod.
Description: A custom mod for Minecraft
Last Release date: 28th June 2020
Compatible: Windows, Mac and Linux OS
Requirement: Minecraft Forge, My Manager Pack
Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4:
For Minecraft 1.12.2:
For 1.7.10 – (Direct) ClaySoldiersMod-1.7.10-2.0.0-beta.2.jar
Basic Mod: CSM_v4jar (620.3 KB)
Last Updated: 28th September 2015
Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2:
Last Update on 15th September 2013
CSM v1.0.0 Changelogs:
- Updated to Minecraft Latest Version.
- fixed crash bug with turtles, bunnies and geckos
- fixed wrong rendering of firecharge and snowball entitiy throwables
- fixed shear blade pickup (soldiers will now pick up and “save” shear blades)
How to install Clay Soldiers Mod in Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API and run Minceraft once.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/ and press Enter.
- Download CSM.jar and SAP_ManPack.jar from the links above
- Go to to mods folder and move the jar files there
- Start Minecraft to verify mod installation. Enjoy.
Before download or installing any mod, please back-up your Minecraft.jar and saves. Also, have fun playing Clay Soldiers Mod and keep coming here to check the latest updates of Minecraft. If you have some thing to share related to this mod feel free to share it via comments.