Risugami ModLoader for Minecraft 1.4.4. As Mojang released the necessary bug fix update for Minecraft. Now, it’s time for modders to keep up with that change. Risugami ModLoader is an essential modification manager that allows you to easily install multiple 3rd party mods without any conflict. It provides relief to developers and users who rely on these mods.
Description: Mod Loader is a mod manager (base mod) for Minecraft.
Filesize: 181.36 KB
Release date: 15th November, 2012
Compatibility: Minecraft v1.4.4
[Minecraft 1.4.4] Risugami ModLoader Download:
ModLoader.zip (Direct Download)
How to install Risugami ModLoader:
- Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%, hit enter.
- Open .minecraft/bin folder
- Open up Minecraft.jar using WinRAR or any other archiving software.
- Drag and drop the contents of ModLoader.zip files into the jar file.
- Delete the META-INF folder inside the jar.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy.
– Please make a back-up of your Minecraft directory/saves before installation of any mod.
– It is recommended to install this mod on a fresh copy of Minecraft
– If you are experiencing any issues/errors while installation please refer to this link.