Elemental Creepers Mod for Minecraft is an incredible mod which lets you to add extra units in your biome. It adds a total of 15 Elemental Creeper (mobs) with different abilities and characteristics. Every creeper is equipped with super powers for e.g. Magma Creeper creates pool of Lava, Earth can create sand structures and so on. You can spawn the Elemental Creeper by crafting an egg and using it. You can check it’s recipe below.
Elemental Creepers Mod Information:
Description: A tool for Minecraft that add multiple mobs in-game.
Release date: 28th June, 2020
Filesize: 150~ KB
Compatibilty: Windows, MacOS and Linux
Elemental Creepers Mod Download for Minecraft:
For 1.7.10 – (Direct) Elemental Creepers-universal_1.7.10-4.3.0.jar
Client and Server: ElementalCreepers_v3.2.1_forge_MC1.5.1.zip (129 kB)
Spawner Egg Recipes:
[Guide] How to Install Elemental Creepers Mod in Minecraft:
- Download and install Forge API and run Minecraft once.
- Download Elemental Creepers mod zip file from link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appata%/.minecraft/bin and press Enter.
- Open Minecraft.jar file using WinRAR or 7zip.
- Open mod zip or extract it, drag and drop all its contents into Minecraft.jar Overwrite files, if anything pops-up.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy.
If you wish to change various things with the creepers, you can find a properties file in %appdata%/.minecraft/config called mod_ElementalCreepers. It contains options for just about everything in the mod, all the creeper spawn rates, radius of effect where applicable, power where applicable and the chance of ghost creepers spawning after killing another creeper.
Enjoy playing this Mod for Minecraft latest versions, If you have any information or query related to this mod please feel free to share with us. Keep coming here and check the latest updates of your favorite game..