DotA 6.79c map is the third map from the DotA 6.79 series. The release of the previous map was in so panic that the next version DotA 6.79c was on the cards. The basic purpose of this version is to fix some bugs and glitches. Changes which are made are just to keep the smoothness and error free game play for the fans. There are some more bugs which also require some attention and there is a chance that we might experience one more release regarding DotA 6.79 series.
Description: The bug fix version of DotA 6.79 series.
Changelogs: In Post
Filesize: 7.9 MB
Release date: 12th December, 2013
Language: English, Chinese, French etc..
For Warcraft v1.24e & v1.26a
Download DotA 6.79c Map
Official by IceFrog
- DotA v6.79c.w3x (7.90 MB)
- DotA v6.79c.w3x (mirror)
- Before adding this map into your the game, please check the map file has .w3x file entension.
- Unzip the file with the Winrar or any Rar extracting software (If required).
- Put the map in
C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps\Download
- Always keep backup of original Warcraft III DotA folder just to be on safe side.
- Enjoy playing!
Official DotA 6.79c Map Changelogs
- Hand of Midas recipe cost increased from 1400 to 1550
- Ancestral Spirit vision reduced from 600 to 450
- Ancestral Spirit damage reduced from 80/120/160/200 to 60/100/140/180
- Plague Wards night vision reduced from 1200 to 800
- Venomancer base movement speed reduced from 290 to 285
- Necronomicon night vision from 1300/1400/1500 to 800
- Necronomicon gold bounty increased from 100 to 100/125/150 (per unit)
- Magnetic Grip cast range reduced from 1400 to 1100
- Boulder Smash silence duration reduced from 5 to 3.5/4/4.5/5
- Boulder Smash unit knockback range rescaled from 800 to 500/600/700/800
- Crystal Maiden base Intelligence reduced from 21 to 19 (same base damage)
- Units in a Duel cannot be disarmed or Force Staffed away
- Visage movement speed reduced from 295 to 290
- Purifying Flames manacost increased from 30/45/60/75 to 55/70/85/100
- Added Slark in CM
- Added Huskar in CM
- Added Phoenix in CM
- Fixed Earth Spirit not functioning properly when used after Repick
- Fixed a case where you could get vision over the enemy team
- Fixed some lag issues on older PCs
- Fixed Monkey King Bar not being toggleable
- Fixed Tranquil Boots selling for more than it should when disabled