DotA 6.77c AI 1.4c Rev2 map has been released by DotA AI Team. This is the sub-version of previous v1.4c AI which fixes many bugs and discrepancies found in earlier release. Also, it has several improvements such as, Bots can now use Sentry ward, better chasing mechanism, updated item builds.and tweaks.
Description: IceFrog’s DotA v6.77c v1.4c Rev2 with computer controlled players (AI)
Author: PleaseBugMeNot, Ceil, AI Team
Filesize: 7.0 Megabytes
Release date: 31st May, 2013
Compatibility: Warcraft v1.26a or v1.24e on Windows/Mac
Supported Language(s): English only.
v1.4c Revision 2 (latest):
v1.4b Revision 2:
Download the Warcraft 3 TFT map file with extension of (.w3x) from the link above. Then open your Warcraft 3 directory maps, it’s usually in “C:\Program Files\Warcraft 3\Maps\Download” (unless you have chosen different) and put the map file in there.
Changelogs (Patch Notes):
- Fixed 1 versus 1 bug.
- Fixed human’s skill auto-usage and skill-disable bug.
- Fixed bugs in AI engage and engage-cancel system. Now AI should not ignore attacking heroes after cancelling engage.
- Fixed bug in Spiritbreaker’s Charge of Darkness behavior. He can now use Charge to escape.
- AI can now Sentry lanes. Increased flag check rate for dust and ward.
- Fixed Siren’s Rip Tide casting condition.
- Fixed Courier not regenerating life/mana in fountain.
- Fixed Viscous Nasal Goo.
- Greatly improved Courier’s behavior. AI’s courier now spawn not directly above fountain to prevent selection masking.
- Updated item builds of Tiny, Warlord, Invoker and Ursa.
- Fixed bugs in item system, including double boots and several others.
- Fixed Heaven’s Halberd’s Disarm bug.
- Improved side-shopping.
- Improved AI behavior near enemy tower. Now AI should not tower-dive recklessly.
- Improved AI chasing behavior.
- Improved Riki’s behavior.
- Improved defense system.
- Improved Razor’s Static Link usage.
- Added safety measure to prevent Requiem bug.
- Various tweaks and fixes.
- Fixed a bug with melee/ranged items.
- Removed usage of Naga Siren`s ult when Enemy tower is low HP and enemies are near it. Outdated conditions.
- Disabled -random when under -pa/-pe
- Removed DebugMsgs for Riki
- Fixed a bug with the Familiars
- Tiny`s Aghanims fixes
- Fixed courier’s go home delay when it`s master died
- Added extra check to prioritize Siege units upon defending
- Tweak the condition of Void`s ultimate cast
- Fixed some wrong OrderIDs for Void
- Fixed Meepo clones triggering sideshop function
- Tweaked Diabolic Edict tower code
- Tweaked skillbuild for Leshrac
- Improved DW’s Mana Drain, NA’s Mana Burn, AM’s Mana Void, and KotL’s Mana Leak
- Improved Zeus’ Arc Lightning
- Reworked -am and -xm mode. Now -am is -hehgdedg, while -xm is -nengdedg with increased dynamic bonuses.
- Added Shadow Amulet price for AIs
- Fixed AI item/recipes prices up to the changes in DotA 6.73. Most of the prices should be ok.
- -xm Mode values has been buffed.
- Added a definite Lanaya’s Traps bugfix.
- Fixed a problem with Lone Druid`s item build stopping the progress after a certain item.
- If you have found any bugs/glitches in the map or having trouble during installation, post a comment below.