X-Ray mod with Fly for Minecraft is a useful modification that provides X-Ray vision inside your Minecraft world.It comes very handy while finding caves, diamonds and exploring the map. Usually, X-Ray mods are prohibited in multiplayer and considered as cheating so, that’s why they are not Forge compatible. The current X-Ray mod works properly on Minecraft and doesn’t show any blackscreen after installation. You can download it below.
Description: A custom mod for Minecraft to view in Xray mode.
Developer: craftminer502 – AmbientOcclusion
Official Release: 3rd April, 2016
Filesize: 200~ KB
Compatible: Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Xray Mod for Minecraft 1.9.2/1.8.9/1.7.10:
For 1.9.2 (Direct) Xray+Minecraft
For 1.9.2 (Alternate) Xray+Minecraft
For 1.9 (Direct) – Xray+Minecraft
For 1.9 (Alternate) – Xray+Minecraft
For 1.8.9 (Direct) – Xray+Minecraft
For 1.8.9 (Alternate) Xray+Minecraft
Last Updated on 4th February 2016
For 1.8.8 (Direct) XRay-4.1.7.jar
For 1.8.7 X-RayMod v4.0.8
For 1.8.4 – XRay-3.0.1.beta.jar (11th May 2015)
For 1.7.10 – Simple XRay Mod (Updated 28 June 2014)
Functions of X-Ray Mod:
- This mod comes with 5 functions:
- X-Ray “X” key
- NightLight “L” key
- Redstone Finder “R” key (Bugged, dont use a switch when this is on)
- Fly “F” key (if installed)
- Better cordinates – use the “C” key to toggle
[Guide] How to Install Minecraft X Ray Mod in your PC:
- Make a backup copy of your Minecraft.jar, so you don’t lose anything.
- Download the mod from the links above, open the zip file using WinRar/7zip.
- Now go to Start > Run > Type %appdata% and hit enter.
- Go .minecraft/bin sub-folder and open Minecraft.jar file using WinRar.
- Drag and drop the mod files into .jar file.
- Delete META-INF folder there, close everything.
- Run Minecraft.
- Make a back-up of your Minecraft directory and saves before installation.
- Try X-Ray mod on a fresh copy of Minecraft to avoid compatibility issues.
This mod updates periodically and follows the latest version of game. If you are having trouble installing the mod, check if you’re installing right version. If problem persists, post a comment below.