Village Up Mod for Minecraft is an unbelievable theme addition in the Minecraft which turns your Minecraft world into village. There are some good quality mods which provide the substitution for textures and some provides different type of themes. But Village-Up mod will take you to the village life and you will have so much fun while playing it..
Introduction: A village theme for Minecraft.
Last Release Date: 27th June 2020
File Size: 12.73 MB
Operation System: Windows, Linux, Mac
Village-Up Mod for Minecraft Download:
For Minecraft 1.8 (Direct) – Village-up-Mod-1.8.zip
For 1.7.10 (Direct) – Village-up-Mod-1.7.10.zip
How to Install Village-Up Mod for Minecraft:
- You DON’T need MinecaftForge/ModLoader but you can have it
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
Well we can assume that you will have a great pleasure while playing this mod. If you are able to find any bugs or glitches related to this mod please report them via comment section. Any suggestion related to this mod will be very helpful as well. Have fun and enjoy playing it.