Trampoline Mod for Minecraft has been out for a a while. Trampoline is a fun modification that adds 2 new blocks on which you can bounce/jump to heights without suffering any damage. You can create a fun map using Trampoline mod for parkour and so many things. Check Trampoline mod download and its screenshots!
Description: Adds trampoline blocks in Minecraft
Release date: 23rd January, 2013
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Trampoline Mod for Minecraft:
Trampoline MOD.zip (18.8 KB)
How to install Trampoline Mod 1.4.7:
- Download the mod zip file from the link above.
– Install Risugami’s Mod Loader.
– Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods and hit enter.
– Now move the mod zip file there you downloaded in step 1.
– Now open Minecraft.jar file using WinRAR and delete META-INF folder.
– Launch Minecraft!
• Backup your saves before installing this mod.
• You can adjust the jump levels of Trampoline from low/medium/high/extreme.