Marglyph’s TooManyItems Mod for Minecraft which is also entitled as TMI Mod is a tool which brings you nearly unlimited options to play with in Minecraft. TooManyItems contains hundreds of inventory items which won’t let you bored while playing Minecraft. This tool has a specialty that it is compatible with every Minecraft mod which makes it more vulnerable to other mods and for the fans too. You can check the more details below..
Tool Creator: Marglyph
Last release date: 26th April, 2013
Exact File Size: 94.20kB
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac
Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.5/1.5.1/1.5.2 Download
How to Install Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft.
- Type %appdata% -Click Enter-
- There should be a file named .minecraft.
- Open this and inside should be another folder named “Bin”.
- Open Bin, then there will be a folder “Minecraft.jar” ( you might not see the .jar)
- Open Minecraft.jar with WinRar.
- Delete the file “readme” in the Too Many Items folder.
- Drag all the files from the Too Many Items folder to the Minecraft.jar folder using WinRar.
- Inside the Minecraft.jar folder, there will be another folder named META-INF. Delete this, and run the game.
The installation guide for Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft will help you to install and download this mod. Still if you are having some issues then you should try restarting your computer and re-installing it again. Have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here..