Minecraft Too Many Items Mod by Marglyph. TMI is a must have modification for every Minecraft miner. It’s a inventory management tool which allows you to create and enchant your inventory items in-game you can create stacks, tools as much as you want. It also have a save/load feature for backing-up entire inventories.
Description: Inventory/items modification for Java based game, Minecraft.
Filesize: 108 kB
Release date: 29th June 2015
Compatibility: Mac, Windows, Linux
Download TooManyItems Mod for Minecraft:
- (Direct) – TooManyItems2014_09_07_1.8.zip
- TooManyItems2014_28_06_14_1.7.10.zip (Non-Forge)
- TooManyItems2014_07_15_1.7.10_Forge.jar (Forge compatible)
- TooManyItems2014_02_27_1.7.5.zip (Non-Forge)
- TooManyItems2014_01_13_1.7.4.zip (Non-Forge version)
- TooManyItems2014_01_13_1.7.2.zip (107 KB – Non-Forge version)
- TooManyItems2014_01_13_1.7.2_Forge.jar (110 KB – Forge)
Last Updated on 2nd September, 2014
[How-to] Install TooManyItems in Minecraft (windows):
- Download the TMI for Forge from link above.
- Download and install Forge using its installer. Run the game once to complete its installation
- Open Start Menu, type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods and hit OK.
- Move the TMI zip file into the mods folder and you’re done.
For Normal (vanilla):
- Download the normal version of TooManyItems mod according to your game version.
- Download MCPatcher for your game version and run it.
- Go to File Menu > Refresh Version List > Let it analyse files
- Select your Minecraft profile and game version from drop-down menus.
- Go to Mods Menu > Click Add > Browse to mod zip file you downloaded in Step #1
- Now click Patch button from McPatcher and then click test Minecraft to verify installation.
• Some features do not work in SMP mode unless you are server admin.
• Configuration file can be found in Saves folder, it’s named TooManyItems.txt
• ModLoader is required for unlimited stacks (more than 64)
• Keep a back-up of your world saves before installation.