Minecraft 1.5.2/1.6.1 Too Many Items Mod by Marglyph. TMI for 1.5.2 is a must have modification for every Minecraft miner. It’s a inventory management tool which allows you to create and enchant your inventory items in-game you can create stacks, tools as much as you want. It also have a save/load feature for backing-up entire inventories.
Description: Inventory/items modification for Java based game, Minecraft.
Filesize: ~100 kB
Release date: 26th April, 2013
Version: 1.4.7, 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 1.6
Compatibility: Mac, Windows, Linux
Download TooManyItems Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.6.1:
For 1.5.0 - TooManyItems2013_03_08_1.5.zip
Download TooManyItems Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6:
[How-to] Install TooManyItems 1.5.2 in Minecraft (windows):
• Download TMI from link above.
• Open Start menu, type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter.
• Go to Bin folder, open Minecraft.jar using archive software
• Now open TMI zip file and drag it’s file into Minecraft.jar
• Run Minecraft, open your world and press ‘O’ for Menu.
• Some features do not work in SMP mode unless you are server admin.
• Configuration file can be found in Saves folder, it’s named TooManyItems.txt
• ModLoader is required for unlimited stacks (more than 64)
• Keep a back-up of your world saves before installation.