Starcraft II Wings of Liberty 1.1.2 Patch. Blizzard has another patch for Starcraft 2 short after the 1.1.1 patch. As promised, Blizzard has introduced a lots of interesting balancing changes and quite a few bug fixes. Zerg units and buildings had their HP and ability boosted in this patch. Overall Starcraft 1.2.1 patch is good in balancing, expecting more patches from Blizzard soon. As of now, you can check Starcraft 1.1.2 patch download and it’s changelogs.
StarCraft 2 v1.1.2 Patch Notes:
Players will no longer receive achievement toasts while their status is set to “Busy.”
The messaging when attempting to load a saved game or replay from a previous version has been clarified.
Adjusted the amount of points earned and lost by random team participants to properly reflect the strength of a player’s teammates.
Nexus life and shields increased from 750/750 to 1000/1000.
Damage level 1 increased from 5 to 6 (+4 armored).
Damage level 2 decreased from 10 (+15 armored) to 8 (+8 armored).
Flux Vanes speed upgrade bonus decreased from 1.125 to 0.703.
Barracks requirement changed from Command Center to Supply Depot.
Supply Depot life increased from 350 to 400.
Acceleration reduced from 2.315 to 2.25.
Speed reduced from 2.75 to 2.5.
Nitro Packs speed upgrade now has a Factory Requirement.
Energy bar removed.
250mm Strike Cannons is now cooldown-based on a 50-second cooldown. Ability starts with cooldown available (useable immediately after upgrade is researched).
• Hatchery life increased from 1250 to 1500.
• Lair life increased from 1800 to 2000.
• Spawning Pool life increased from 750 to 1000.
• Spire life increased from 600 to 850.
• Ultralisk Cavern life increased from 600 to 850.
Energy bar removed.
Corruption is now cooldown-based on a 45-second cooldown. Ability starts with cooldown expired (must wait for full 45-second cycle before usable).
Fungal Growth now prevents Blink.
Range increased from 3 to 4.
- Fixed an issue where players could not cast the Feedback spell on Point Defense Drones.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenix would continue to channel Graviton Beam after the target died.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Larvae to spawn and be hidden behind Zerg eggs.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to navigate to the Single Player page or watch replays after canceling map downloads from the queue.
- Fixed a desync that could occur on user-created maps with custom mod dependencies.
StarCraft II v1.1.2 Patch Download:
SC2-1.1.2-enUS-patch.app.zip (127.46 MB)
SC2-1.1.2-enUS-patch.exe (170.02 MB)
This patch was only intended for doing some balance. Zerg vs Terran Balance issues will be addressed in Starcraft 2 v1.1.3 Patch. Keep visiting Games-Utilities for the latest updates!