Blizzard has recently released a quick StarCraft II 1.1.1 patch to fix the bugs that appeared after the SC2 1.1.0 Patch. In this version they have fixed Ultralisk‘s mega-splash damage and especially that stuttering issue while watching replays/older saved games. Anyway, You must upgrade yourself to the latest StarCraft 2 1.1.1 Patch to fix the following bugs:
StarCraft 2 1.1.1 Patch Changelogs:
- Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenix’s Graviton Beam was automatically canceled if you used it just after the Phoenix reached 50 energy.
- Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.
- Fixed an issue where players watching older replays or saved games would experience stuttering.
- Fixed an issue where some Mac users were unable to join games properly.
StarCraft 2 1.1.1 Patch Download:
SC2-1.1.1-enUS-patch.exe (157.77 MB)
SC2-1.1.1-enUS-patch.app.zip (115.09 MB)