Single Player Commands for Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4/1.7.2 is one of the greatest mod ever created for Minecraft. This tool allows you to bring many options in your game by adding support for command-line interface. Players can enter commands to modify in-game features, spawn units, edit items and enable worldedit. The previous version was Single player command and now you can Single Player Commands with the compatibility with the new version of 1.6.4 and above. The rest of details are given below.
Description: A custom tool for Minecraft commands
Filesize: 1.5~ Megabytes
Compatible: Windows, Mac OS and Linux
Last Updated: 27th December, 2013
Download Minecraft Single Player Commands Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.4/1.6.4 and below.
For 1.7.4/1.7.2: SinglePlayerCommandsMC1.7.4_v6.zip (Under development)
For 1.6.4: SPC-1.6.4.Jar (Forge requried, move jar file to ./minecraft/mods folder)
For 1.6.2: SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.6.2_V4.9.zip (Manual Installation)
For Minecraft 1.5.2
Manual: SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.5.2_V4.8.zip (1 MB)
Installer: SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.5.2_V4.8.jar (929 KB)
Guide to Install Single Player Commands for Minecraft 1.6.2 and below:
- Close Minecraft launcher (if open)
- Navigate to where minecraft is installed (eg: on Windows %appdata%/.minecraft)
- Go to versions and copy the version directory (eg: 1.6.2) and name it something else (eg: 1.6.2.mods). Alternatively, if you have done this for another mod already backup the Minecraft version.
- Open the jar file (using an archive utility, such as 7zip) in the mod directory you created (eg: 1.6.2.jar) and copy all of the files into it except for WorldEdit.jar
- Delete the files in the META-INF directory except for MANIFEST.MF
- Close the jar file
- Copy WorldEdit.jar into .minecraft/bin
- Rename the jar file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.jar)
- Rename the json file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.json)
- Open the json file in a text editor and the line that contains the id (eg: “id”: “1.6.2″) change it to the same name as the directory (eg: “id”: “1.6.2.mods”)
- Save and close the json file.
- Start up the Minecraft launcher
- Create a new profile
- Select the version that you just created (eg: 1.6.2.mods)
- Select the rest of your settings.
- Launch the game using this profile.
Note: Using a 3rd party launcher such as Magic Launcher may save you a lot of time in managing mods.
The Single player commands will be available online right after its release. The mod is currently in development phase. So have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here to check the latest updates of your favorite game online here.