Single Player Commands for Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 is one of the greatest tool for Minecraft. This tool allows you to bring many options in your game by adding support for command-line interface. Players can enter commands to modify in-game features, spawn units, edit items and enable worldedit. The previous version was Single player command 1.5.2 and now you can Single Player Commands with the compatibility with the new version of 1.5.2 and above. The rest of details are given below.
Description: A custom tool for Minecraft commands
Filesize: 1.5~ Megabytes
Compatible: Windows, Mac OS and Linux
Last Updated: 5th May, 2013
Download Minecraft Single Player Commands Mod:
For Minecraft 1.5.2:
Manual: SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.5.2_V4.8.zip (1 MB)
Installer: SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.5.2_V4.8.jar (929 KB)
For Minecraft 1.5.1:
Manual: SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.5.1_V4.7.zip (929 KB)
Installer: SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.5.1_V4.7.jar (1.02 MB)
- Added instant mine
- Added clear drops
- Refactored no clip code for better maintainability
For Minecraft 1.4.7:
Installer: SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.4.7_V4.5.jar (973 KB)
Manual: SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.4.7_V4.5.zip (845 KB)
Guide to Install Single Player Commands for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.4.7:
- Download Single Player Commands Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.6.1 from the link above.
- In windows, go to Start > Run > Type “%appdata% and hit enter.
- Now Open the .minecraft/bin sub-folder
- Open Minecraft.jar file using WinRar/7zip.
- Delete the META INF folder (or keep the backup if you want)
- Open the Mod file using Winrar, Drag and drop all the files there.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Press ‘T’ and then start typing commands, enjoy.
The Single player commands will be available online right after its release. The mod is currently in development phase. So have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here to check the latest updates of your favorite game online here.