As Minecraft official version has updated to v1.3.2, Now it’s time for Single Player Commands to be compatible with it. Single Player Commands is an extremely useful mod which allows you to control almost anything happening in your Minecraft world.You can spawn, create, customize, control and edit things according to your needs.
Description: Modification that adds Single player commands functionality in Minecraft.
Release date: 9 September, 2012
Compatibilty: Windows, Mac, Linux
Minecraft 1.3.2 Single Player Commands Download:
Installer: SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.3.2_V4.1.jar (968 KB)
Manual: SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.3.2_V4.1.zip (839 KB)
How to install Single Player Command Mod in Minecraft 1.3.2 (Manual):
- Download Single Player Commands Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2 from the link above.
- In windows, go to Start > Run > Type “%appdata% and hit enter.
- Now Open the .minecraft/bin sub-folder
- Open Minecraft.jar file using WinRar/7zip.
- Delete the META INF folder (or keep the backup if you want)
- Open the Mod file using Winrar, Drag and drop all the files there.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Press ‘T’ and then start typing commands, enjoy.
The development status of this mod is currently unknown, some people say that it’s abandoned due to the arrival of Cheat mode in 1.3. Anyway, we will constantly keep an eye on this mod, the link will be posted as soon as the mod comes.