Shaders Mod for Minecraft Download . It’s a graphics enhancement mod (you can call it a 3D Engine) which transforms Minecraft into a high definition game with realistic textures/shaders. This mod is based on GLSL shaders which utilizes the resources of your video memory combined with OptiFine HD to give you the best eye-candy results.
Description: Graphics improvement mod for Minecraft.
Author: SonicEther / daxnitro
Release date: 30th June, 2020
Filesize: 322~ KB
Compatible: Mac, Windows, Linux
Shaders Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft Download
For 1.15.2 – Shaders-Mod.jar
For 1.14.4 – Shaders-Mod.jar
For 1.12 – Shaders+Mod.jar
For 1.11.2 – Sha-ders-2.6.1
For 1.10.2 – Shaders+Mod.jar
For 1.10 – Shaders+Mod.jar
For 1.9.4 – Shaders+Mod.jar
For 1.9 – Shaders+Mod.jar
For 1.8 (Direct) ShadersModCore-v2.3.28
For 1.8: ShadersMod v2.4.11
For 1.7.10: ShadersModCore-v2.3.31-mc1.7.10-f.jar (16 Nov, 2015)
For 1.7.10: Shaders Mod v2.3.28 Forge Edition
How to Install Shaders Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft:
- Start with a fresh copy of Minecraft.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API and start game once to complete its installation.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders mod by Karyonix
- Optinally you can download and install OptiFine mod to optimize game performance after Shaders.
- Finally, download Sonic Ether’s Shaders zip file according to your Minecraft version from the link above.
- Now open start menu > type %appdata%/.minecraft/shaderpacks and press Enter.
- Drag and drop (move) the SEUS zip file into the Shaderpacks folder.
- Start Minecraft using its launcher, go to Options menu > Shaders and select SEUS to activate it.
• This mod only supports nVidia and ATI graphic cards.
• You must have a high-end PC to use Shaders.
• Run the jar file for installtion (only for Mac and Linux operating systems)
• For detailed guide, please use the official thread.