Ropes Plus mod is now officially updated to Minecraft. Ropes+ is a modification that adds ropes in your Minecraft for climbing purposes.You can craft the bow, arrow so you can shoot the Grappling hook on any high destination, it will form a rope through which you can easily climb flat surfaces.
Description: Adds climbable Ropes in Minecraft
Filesize: 200~ KB
Compatibility: Windows, Mac and Linux
Download Ropes+ Mod:
For 1.7.10 – RopesPlus 1.7.10.zip (Released)
For 1.6.1 – RoplesPlus 1.6.1.zip (5th July, 2013)
For 1.5.2 – RopesPlus 1.5.2.zip (3rd May, 2013)
For 1.5.1 – RopesPlus 1.5.1.zip (21st March, 2013)
For 1.5 – RopesPlus 1.5.zip (mirror 1)- fixed NPE crash when someone cheated himself and fired an ItemBowRopesPlus - added chat message scolding player not to do that - fixed damage and fire enchantments on the firing vanilla bow to once more affect Ropes+ arrows
How to install Ropes+ Mod in Minecraft:
– Download and install Minecraft Forge.
– Press WinKey+R and type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods and hit enter.
– Download the Ropes+ mod zip file from the link above.
– Drag and drop it to the mods folder.
– Requires Minecraft Forge Universal in order to work.
– The maximum length of rope is 32.
– Ropes+ is SMP compatible.
– You can recover the rope/grappling hook by punching it.