Risugami ModLoader 1.5.2/1.5.1 is a modification manager for Minecraft v1.5.2/1.6.1 which lets you easily install mods by other developers. Another version is up to release. Most importantly for the fans who were waiting for it.. ModLoader prevents the conflicts that other addons create such as. Rendering, GUI, recipes and smeltables. This allows you to have multiple mods installed without need of worrying about compatibility and mismatch.
Description: Mod Loader is a mod manager (base mod) for Minecraft.
Filesize: 250~ KB
Release date: 3rd May, 2013
Compatibility: Minecraft v1.5.1 and 1.4.7
Download ModLoader 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7:
For 1.5.2 and above: ModLoader.zip (latest)
Previous versions (1.5.1, 1.4.7 etc): ModLoader.zip (archive)
How to install ModLoader in Minecraft:
• Open your Minecraft Launcher, on the right bottom corner, click options and open Game Location.
• Now you have arried in ./minecraft folder, Go to bin.
• Open up Minecraft.jar using WinRAR
• Download and Extract ModLoader.zip’s file into the Jar and delete META-INF folder
• Launch Minecraft to verify installation.
• Risugami ModLoader is incompatible with Forge ModLoader
• Always keep a backup of your Minecraft saves, just in case.
• If you face any error/problem during install, please post a comment.