Risugami ModLoader is a modification manager for Minecraft which lets you easily install mods by other developers. Another version is up to release. Most importantly for the fans who were waiting for it.. ModLoader prevents the conflicts that other addons create such as. Rendering, GUI, recipes and smeltables. This allows you to have multiple mods installed without need of worrying about compatibility and mismatch.
Description: Mod Loader is a mod manager (base mod) for Minecraft.
Filesize: 250~ KB
Release date: 8th July, 2013
Compatibility: Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7/1.7.1
Download ModLoader 1.7.2/1.7.3/1.7.4:
For 1.6.2 and above: ModLoader.zip (latest)
Previous versions (1.6.1, 1.4.7 etc): ModLoader.zip (archive)
How to install ModLoader in Minecraft:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/versions and hit Enter
- You’ll see a folder named 1.6.2, create a duplicate copy of it on same folder.
- Rename the duplicate folder to “moddedminecraft” and open it.
- You’ll see 2 files, 1.6.2.jar and 1.6.2.json. Rename both files to following:
- Now, open file with JSON extension through notepad.
- Change the from “id”: “1.6.2″ to “id”: “moddedminecraft” and save the file
- Now open moddedminecraft.jar with WinRAR or any archive explorer
- Drag and Drop necessary modloader files into the Jar.
- Open the new Minecraft Launcher, create a new profile, select moddedminecraft from version list
- Click Play and verify mod installation.
• Risugami ModLoader is incompatible with Forge ModLoader
• Always keep a backup of your Minecraft saves, just in case.
• If you face any error/problem during install, please post a comment.