Hey fans and followers of Minecraft are you guys searching for yet another update of REI’s Minimap Mod Minecraft which available all around the internet. REI’s Minimap mod for Minecraft is a special tool which is designed by ReiFNSK and He put a lot of effort in it to add a minimap on the right of your screen. So be the first to check this out.
Download Rei’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1/1.8.2:
1.8 and 1.8.1 versions are not available
1.7.10: ReiMinimap-1.7.10-3.6.jar (Forge compatible)
1.7.2: [1.7.2]ReiMinimap_v3.4_03beta (248 kB – non Forge)
This version is unsupported by Minecraft Forge. Install it manually by moving the files into the v1.7.2 Jar file. You can use Magic Launcher for that. And remember to delete Meta-INF folder.
1.6.4: [1.6.4]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip (249 KB).
1.6.2: [1.6.2]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip (250 KB).
1.6.1: [1.6.1]ReiMinimap_v3.4.zip (256 KB).
1.5.2: [1.5.2]ReiMinimap_v3.3_05.zip (247 KB)
1.4.7: [1.4.7]ReiMinimap_v3.2_06.zip (mirror)
Last updated 10th January, 2014 - by ReiFNSK
How to install Rei’s Minimap Mod in Minecraft:
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the REI’s Minimap Mod zip file from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/versions and press ENTER.
- Go to 1.6.4-modded folder, Open Minecraft.jar with any archive software (7zip, Winzip, WinRAR)
- Open Mod zip file and copy its contents inside the Minecraft.jar file
- Delete Meta-inf folder there.
- Run Minecraft to check!
There were some speculations about the upcoming version Minecraft and these are quietly true. But some how you will be able to see the next version of REI’s Minimap mod for MInecraft within few days of version release. So folks don’t miss to comeback here and check the latest updates of Minecraft.