Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack is now officially updated to Minecraft. This is a 64x texture pack which brings some quality textures in your world. It has files for Mobs, Lands, Weather, Animals, Materials and almost everything you could ask for. Misa’s Realistic Texture pack currently supports 64x resolution only, you can download it below.
Description: [64x] complete texture pack for Minecraft.
Filesize: 52.3 MB
Last Release date:
Compatible: Windows, Mac and Linux
Download Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack 1.8.7/1.9.1/1.7.10:
Some Screenshots (click to zoom):
How to Install Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack:
- Download the texture pack from the link above, place it in Texturepacks folder of Minecraft.
- Download and use MCPatcher HD Fix
- Run MCPatcherHD Fix and patch the texture pack.
- Run minecraft, activate the texture pack.
- Reformatted the texture pack (yet again) to work on the new format.
- Added all 13 textures for the legitimately-obtainable horses, donkeys, and mules.
- Added textures and icons for the three horse armors.
- Added texture for coal blocks and hay bales
- Added icons for all the new items in Minecraft
- Added CIT custom potion art support for all legitimately-obtainable potions.
- Tweaked existing color values for potions so the effect particles better match the new art.
- Added placeholder for unique birch leaf art until I can figure out how I want to revamp oak and birch leaves.
- Reverted sponge texture back to its original look now that it’s no longer needed for haybales.
- Set custom colors for horse spawn egg to better reflect the spawn.
- Updated the GUI file to include the new horse health and jump meter.
- Expanded chiseled sandstone’s CTM to include vertically-oriented cartouches.
- Expanded birch plank blocks to have full CTM support.
- Added CTM textures for all of the new hardened clay blocks.
- Added custom lead and fishing line textures.
- Tweaked Better Skies so that the distant ambient clouds move across the skies gradually.
- Tweaked CTM for Bricks, Iron Blocks, and Smooth Sandstone to use the inner seam method for corners.
- Tweaked and expanded biome-based custom colors slightly.
- Added very limited support for the ‘ß’ Unicode character.
- Removed Unicode kana support as it no longer fit the look of the western font and looked messy with kanji.
- Added Custom Items (CIT) support for degredation of shovels, pickaxes, axes, and swords of all materials.
- Added CIT support for degredation of carrots on a stick, flint and steel, and shears.
- Added six unique enchantment effects with CIT — many of which are fully animated (More to come later).
- Disabled the generic enchantment effect temporarily so the new potion animations are more visible.
- Moved unique top and bottom textures from wool blocks to carpet.
- Retained unique wool block bottom texture for white wool block as it works well for ceilings.
- Added on state for detector rails.
- Animated golden apple.
- Repacked the zip to fix any potential corruption on some machines.
- Removed version from the filename of the pack. Current version will be listed at the top of the changelog.
- Tweaked legal.txt to reflect format changes. It’s now easier to know which files can’t be redistributed.
- Various minor tweaks.
* Make sure you have latest version of Java installed.
* Update your video card drivers to latest.
* If possible, install this pack on clean copy of Minecraft.
* If you need more information, please visit official thread.