Paintball mod is a fun Player versus Player modification for Minecraft which adds weapons, armors, dispensers, medic kits, flags, sprays and everything that is required in a realistic Paintball arena fight. All you need is to host a Bukkit server on LAN and invite your friends for a party!
Description: A modification that brings realtime Paintball action in Minecraft
Last Release date: 28th September 2015
Compatibility: SMP, Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Minecraft Paintball Mod:
For 1.8 – (Direct) Paintball-Mod-1.8.zip
For 1.8.0v2 – Paintball 1.8.0v2.zip
For 1.7.10 – Paintball 1.7.10.zip
For 1.6.2 – Universal Files.zip (980 KB)
Last Updated on: 28th September 2015
How to Install Paintball mod for (client):
– Download and install Minecraft Forge.
– Download Paintball Mod client files from link above.
– Go to WinKey+R and type “%appdata%/.minecraft/mods” without quotes and press Enter.
– Open and Extract the “Paintball.zip” it contains into the “mods” folder of your Minecraft directory.
– Launch Minecraft and play Paintball.
• You have to join a vanilla/bukkit server that supports Paintball mod.
• This mod will not function without Minecraft Forge.