Good News! Not Enough Items mod is officially ported to latest Minecraft and previous. NEI is modification inspired from Too Many Items and Recipe book. It adds every item of Minecraft database right into your inventory including recipes, you can have unlimited stacks, it sorts them categorically and saves you a lot of time. You can also enable cheat mod for features.
Description: Inventory management modification for Minecraft.
Release Date: 20th November, 2016
Compatibility: Windows, Mac & Linux.
Download Minecraft Not Enough Items Mod :
For Minecraft 1.10.2:
For 1.8.1 – (Direct) NotEnoughItems-1.8-126.96.36.199-universal.jar
For 1.7.10 – (Direct) NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-188.8.131.52-universal.jar
For 1.6.2 and above:
Last updated on: 28th September 2015
Not Enough Items Features:
- Recipe Mode (Crafting, Smelting, Brewing)
- Item Searching
- Item Subset Dropdown menu (Hiding\Showing)
- Complete SMP support if installed on server
- Enchantment Sector
- All types of Mob Spawners obtainable and place able.
- Magnetic Mode
- Heal Button
- Mob Spawners in SMP show the mob type
- Advanced configuration files
- In game Options Menu
- A few handling tweaks
- An Extended API supporting extended item damages, mod based sorting tags and custom recipes with ModLoader type loader
How to install Not Enough Items Mod:
– Download & Install Minecraft Forge.
– Now download both CodeChickenCore and Not Enough Items mod jar files.
– Press WinKey+R > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin folder and open Minecraft.jar using WinRAR.
– Drag and drop both ChodeChickenCore and NEI jar files in coremods folder.
– Launch Minecraft!
• NEI is not compatible with TMI mod, your Minecraft will give issues if you try to install them.
• You must have ModLoader or Minecraft Forge API to install this mod.
• Create a back-up of your World Saves just in case.
• Compatible with Mo Creatures
• MobSpawner will not work without Forge.