Mo’ Creatures is a 3rd party mod for Minecraft which adds a huge number of alive creatures (animals) in your World. The creatures include Horses, Butterflies, Turkeys, Unicorns, Cat, Dogs, Wolfs and much more. Every creature has different armor, damage and attributes, you can pet them or kill them for food. Mo’ Creatures is a must have mod for Minecraft.
Description: Adds additional creatures to Minecraft.
Release date: 14th September, 2013
Filesize: 20~ MB
Compatible: SSP, SMP, Forge on Windows, Mac or Linux
Mo’Creatures Mod Download:
- DrZhark’s Mo’Creatures Mod v6.0.1.zip (17.8 MB)
Last Updated On 9th November 2013 ( The mod is not released for 1.7.2)
How to Install Mo’ Creatures Mod in Minecraft:
• Download and Install these mods first;
• Download the Mo’ Creatures modification from the link above.
• Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and hit enter.
• Copy MoCreatures.zip file into your .minecraft/mods folder (don’t extract it)
• Run Minecraft and Play
• Please keep a backup of your Minecraft saves before downloading/installing any Mod.
• To avoid any unwanted errors/problems, please install this mod on Fresh Minecraft.
• Please visit official thread of this mod for more information.