Mo’ Creatures is a 3rd party mod for Minecraft which adds a huge number of alive creatures (animals) in your World. The creatures include Horses, Butterflies, Turkeys, Unicorns, Cat, Dogs, Wolfs and much more. Every creature has different armor, damage and attributes, you can pet them or kill them for food. Mo’ Creatures is a must have mod for Minecraft.
Description: Adds additional creatures to Minecraft.
Release date: 1st January, 2015
Filesize: 20~ MB
Compatible: SSP, SMP, Forge on Windows, Mac or Linux
Mo’Creatures Mod 1.8.4 Download:
- DrZhark’s Mo’Creatures Mod v6.4.1.zip (Coming Soon)
Note: Mo’ Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.8.4 will take a while for release. We will make sure that it should be available here as soon as its released. So be patient and check the updates.
Mo’Creatures Mod 1.7.10 Download:
- DrZhark’s Mo’Creatures Mod v6.3.1.zip (20.56 MB)
Last Updated On 1st January 2015 ( The mod is released for 1.7.10)
How to Install Mo’ Creatures Mod in Minecraft:
• Download and Install these mods first;
• Download the Mo’ Creatures modification from the link above.
• Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and hit enter.
• Copy MoCreatures.zip file into your .minecraft/mods folder (don’t extract it)
• Run Minecraft and Play
• Please keep a backup of your Minecraft saves before downloading/installing any Mod.
• To avoid any unwanted errors/problems, please install this mod on Fresh Minecraft.
• Please visit official thread of this mod for more information.