Misty Skull Map is an adventure map for Minecraft which will provide you a mission/task to perform. Misty Skull map basically contain a Cathedral with numerous Undead warriors inside it. The mission is to save the Minecraftia from the Undead Warriors and kill the Lord of the Undead. The quest will be to kill the Undead zombies and provide a safe atmosphere in the Minecraftia.
Download Misty Skull Map for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2:
Misty Skull Map for Minecraft 2.0
Download Misty Skull Map for Minecraft 1.5.2
Last Update On : 8th June 2013
Latest Bug Fixes of Misty Skull Map for Minecraft:
- Added Skulldern back as he had Despawned
- Fixed bug in which the Door after the Spider Queen battle does not open
- Fixed bug which rendered the Player against the Spider Queen Useless.
How to install the Misty Skull map for Minecraft:
- Step by step guide to install Misty Skull Map:
- Grab the Misty Skull Map from the link above.
- Go to “Start Menu”
- Click on “Run” type “%appdata%/roaming/.minecraft.
- Then open “saves folder”
- Extract the rar file into your Minecraft “saves” folder.
- In the end select the single player world selection.
Tips and Suggestions:
- Before adding Misty Skull Map into your Minecraft follow the suggestions below.
- Always keep backup of your Minecraft folder.
- Close the Minecraft before adding any mod,map or texture pack.
- While extracting the rar. file make sure you have selected correct folder.
- If you are having any error, try restarting your computer it would be helpful.