The X-Ray mod for Minecraft 1.4.5 is now released by TLUL. X-Ray mod is a must have modification which allows you to see X-ray vision of hidden tunnels, caves or paths. It helps you find your blocks easily, you can adjust opacity, enable night-vision, highlight monsters and more.
Description: X-Ray mod for Minecraft.
Filesize: 75.73 kB
Compatibility: v1.4.5 – Windows, Mac, Linux
Release date: 17 August, 2012
Download X-Ray Mod [Minecraft 1.4.5]:
X-RayMod_v027 ( Mirror 1)
How to install X-Ray Mod in Minecraft 1.4.5:
- Make a backup copy of your Minecraft.jar, so you don’t lose anything.
- Download the mod from the links above, open the zip file using WinRar/7zip.
- Now go to Start > Run > Type %appdata% and hit enter.
- Go .minecraft/bin sub-folder and open Minecraft.jar file using WinRar.
- Drag and drop the mod files into .jar file.
- Delete META-INF folder there, close everything.
- Run Minecraft.
• This mod can be installed using MCPatcher and ModLoader.
• Use X-Ray mod carefully, You can be caught by server admins, if you keep digging holes in ground blatantly.