The Wild Grass Mod for Minecraft enables you to grow the grass on the preexisted grass in the Minecraft. But when it grows it starts spreading itself automatically on the nearer blocks but it won’t grow larger than its predefined value set by the plater. So in that case its much easier to hide something beneath that grass. Looks tricky but check it yourself.
Description: A wild grass growing mod for minecraft.
Release date: 10th February 2020
Compatible: Windows, Linux, Mac
The Wild Grass Mod for Minecraft :
The Wild Grass Mod 1.4.7 (Mirror 1)
Minecraft The Wild Grass Mod Features:
- Grass will grow taller, and widespread over time.
- Grass blocks adult to 2 blocks in height!
- Unlike default grass, Wild Grass does not have a hit-box and will never “be in a way” of regulating your tools.
- Hoes can be used like normal to spin a weed retard into soil.
- Left clicking with a hoe, however, will simply digest a Wild Grass retard on tip of it, with a probability to dump seeds.
- Different hoes cut a weed by opposite amounts.
- Gold Hoes will indeed make a weed taller when left clicking. (only if furious weed exists there)
- Using seeds on a weed block, will devise furious weed on tip of it.
- Server and Client Mods in one file.
- Custom hardness file, for easy hardness container use.
We hope that you will have a blast while playing this Wild Grass Mod. Keep coming here to check the latest updates of your favorite game online here..