The Twilight Forest Mod is available now which supports the latest Minecraft Twilight Forest is a modification which adds a new Realm in game, full of natural terrain, dangers, treasures and mazes for discoveries and adventure. Twilight Forest supports SMP, you can enjoy it with your friends.
To enter the majestic forest of this beautiful mod, you need to create a portal. In order to do that, make a 2×2 Shallow pool (4 squares) of water in a grassy area, and cover it completely with natural habitat (Flowers, mushrooms or tall grass can do the job). Throw a diamond in the pool (Hotkey: ‘Q’) and stay back.
Description: Twilight forest mod adds a new teleportable world in Minecraft.
Release date: 28th March, 2020
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Twilight Forest Mod:
For Minecraft 1.12.2:
(Direct) – Twilight-Forest.jar
For 1.7.10 – (Direct) TwilightForest-1.7.10-2.3.7.jar
For 1.7.10 TwilightForest-1.7.10-2.3.7.jar
For 1.6.3 – twilightforest-1-20-4.zip (coming soon)
For 1.6.2 – twilightforest-1-19-3.zip (2.63 MB)
Last Update on 28th September 2015
How to install Twilight Forest Mod:
– Back up your previous Minecraft file(s).
– Download Minecraft Forge.
– Download the Twilight forest files from download link above.
– Now go to Start > Run > Type “%appdata%/.minecraft/bin”, hit enter.
– Open Minecraft.jar using any archive software (for e.g. WinRAR)
– Delete the META-INF folder.
– Add the Forge files
– Drag and drop the Mod’s files in Mods folder in Minecraft.jar
• Requires Minecraft Forge API.
• Zekocraft Texture pack is compatible with this mod.