Mine Little Pony mod for Minecraft has just got released. Mine Little Pony is a modification that adds new textures and player models similar to Ponies. Mine Little Pony supports both singleplayer and multiplayer and makes your character Pony once installed. This mod supports fly mod, your pony (Pegasus) will flap wings when flying.
Description: Mine Little pony is a skin/adventure mod for Minecraft.
Release date: 23rd June, 2020
Compatibility: Windows, Mac and Linux
Mine Little Pony Mod for Minecraft:
For 1.15.2 – Mine-Little-Pony.jar
For 1.14.4 – Mine-Little-Pony.jar
For 1.7.10 – Mine-Little-Pony.1.7.10+jar
For 1.6.3 MineLittlePony v126.96.36.199.zip (Coming Soon)
For 1.6.2 MineLittlePony v188.8.131.52.zip ( 759KB)
For 1.5.2 – MineLittlePony1_5_2_5.zip (latest)
Last Update on [ 16th September 2013 ]
Screenshots (click to zoom):
Mine Little Pony Mod Version Notes:
Works with Minecraft . That’s the main thing.
Proper fix for the bug where skins broke if you warped to another world. Yeah, I was still working on that. Now it is properly fixed (*crosses fingers…*).
Compatibility still probably mostly broken. Specifically, this will break items added by Forge mods, I don’t know about other stuff. I’ll work on that next. HD skins probably work with Forge and maybe Optifine too… time to get testing!
How to install Mine Little Pony Mod in Minecraft:
- Download the normal mod zip file from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin folder.
- Open Minecraft.jar using compression software (For e.g. WinRAR)
- Open up mod zip file you downloaded in step#1. Drag & Drop all the class files to root directory of Minecraft.jar
- Copy mob/armor folder’s png files into their appropriate folder in jar file.
- Delete META-INF folder.
• There are two separate version of this mod, Manual is for normal installation, other one supports ModLoader.
• After installing the mod, press F5 to see the third person view of Mine Little pony mod.
• Config file is stored in .minecraft/mods/MineLittlePony/MineLittlePony.properties
• Make a back-up of your current Minecraft.jar before installing this mod.