Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1 is now officially released. Inventory Tweaks is a inventory management modification which allows you to properly adjust your items, blocks and weapons and save a lot of time. It sorts your item in 4 categories and automatically puts them in their slot when you break them. This mod comes handy when you have a hundreds of items in your backpack.
Description: Inventory editing mod for Minecraft.
Author: jimeowan / Kobata
Last Release Date: 3rd May, 2013
Compatibilty: SMP, SSP 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.6.1 – Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and above:
Installer: InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar (177 KiloBytes)
- Works on MC 1.5/1.5.1/1.5.2
- Fixed an error with shortcuts while the inventory screen was shifted (ex. by potion/beacon effects).
- Compatibiltiy for Galacticraft’s enhanced inventory screen.
- API enhancements. (ItemTree information can be accessed via API)
- Improved shortcut behavior with extract-only slots.
- Various behind-the-scenes enhancements.
Download Inventory Tweks Mod 1.4.6/1.4.7:
Manual: InvTweaks-1.4.6/1.4.7.zip (mirror 1)
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.5.2 Changelogs:
- Added support for Hopper GUI
- Fixed crash when viewing mod list
- Added logo file for mod list
- Fixed sorting in creative mode version of player inventory
How to install Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.5.2/1.4.7:
- Inventory tweaks can be installed using ModLoader or Minecraft Forge to install this mod.
- Put the mod jar file in your /.minecraft/mods Folder.
- Launch Minecraft.
- The Hotkey is ‘R’
– Post a comment below, if any crash, problem or blank screen occurs after installing Inventory Tweaks 1.4.6/1.4.7 mod.
- OreDict/Tool support has a tendency to make those items sort first. Disable if this is unwanted.