Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft is now officially released. Inventory Tweaks is a inventory management modification which allows you to properly adjust your items, blocks and weapons and save a lot of time. It sorts your item in 4 categories and automatically puts them in their slot when you break them. This mod comes handy when you have a hundreds of items in your backpack.
Description: Inventory editing mod for Minecraft.
Author: jimeowan / Kobata
Last Release Date: 20th May, 2020
Compatibilty: SMP, SSP – Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft:
Minecraft 1.15.2 – Inventory-Tweaks-1.15.2.zip
Minecraft 1.14.4 – Inventory-Tweaks-1.14.4.zip
Minecraft 1.12.2: – Inventory+tweaks.1.12.2.zip
Minecraft 1.11.2: – Inventory+tweaks.1.11.2.zip
Minecraft 1.10.2: – Inventory+tweaks.1.10.2.zip
Minecraft 1.9.4: – Inventory+tweaks.1.9.4.zip
Minecraft 1.9 : – Inventory+tweaks.1.9.zip
Minecraft 1.8.9: – Inventory+tweaks.1.8.9.zip (Direct)
Minecraft 1.8.9 – Inventory+tweaks.1.8.9.zip (Alternate)
Minecraft 1.8 – (Direct) Inventory+Tweaks+1.8.zip
Minecraft 1.8 – (Alternate) Inventory+tweaks.1,8.zip
Last Updated on 20th May, 2016
Inventory Tweaks Mod Changelogs:
- Sort-on-pickup attempts no longer spam chat messages by repeatedly failing.
- Auto-refill will now match metadata exactly on items with subtypes (wool, carpet, stained clay, etc.)
- Major API update, to allow for mods that change the basic player inventory to add compatibility via API.
- Sorting shortcut automatically disables itself when any standard text field is focused. (Ex: Anvil rename field)
- Modded containers will never attempt to ‘guess’ where the main player inventory slots are. Ask the developer of the mod to use the API for compatibility issues.
- Basic compatibility information can be added to a new configuration file ‘InvTweaksCompatibility.xml’. (For modpack builders, this is not a substitute for using the API and will only work correctly for fixed-size chest-like containers)
- Language files are now loaded using MC1.6’s resource pack system, so they can be overriden or new languages added by resource packs.
- The override button texture file should now be located at ‘assets/inventorytweaks/textures/gui/button10px.png’
How to install Inventory Tweaks Mod:
– Inventory tweaks can be installed using ModLoader or Minecraft Forge to install this mod.
– Put the mod jar file in your /.minecraft/mods Folder.
– Launch Minecraft.
– The Hotkey is ‘R’
— Post a comment below, if any crash, problem or blank screen occurs after installing Inventory Tweaks 1.6.2 mod.
- Tool support has a tendency to make those items sort first. Disable if this is unwanted. (Yes I really need to get this thing integrated better soon.)