Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.4.5 is now available from the developer. Minecraft Forge basically an API which allows modifications to work together without causing conflict with each other during the game. Minecraft Forge API will give you the comfort to install all the mods in your Minecraft without having a fear of crashing or some other registry errors. Its an amazing tool for those who want to add multiple mods in their Minecraft.
Description: A tool which allow you to have multiple mods in your game.
Filesize: 1.06 MB
Version: 4.1.1 for 1.4.5 – Build #252
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
Release date: 20th November, 2012
Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.4.5 Download:
[Guide] How To Download Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.4.5:
- First you have to download Minecraft Forge API and ModLoader
- Then you have to open your minecraft.jar
- After performing the above steps drag the ModLoader files over
- Now just Delete META INF file in that folder.
- In the end just drag over forge files and there you have it.
We hope you that this tool will solve multiple mods problems in your minecraft. So guys have fun playing Minecraft and don’t forget to comeback here and check the latest updates.