Good news for all the Minecraft Fans! Mojang AB has officially released a new version, Minecraft 1.4.7. The update is rolled out on all the clients, soon you’ll receive notification for automatic update. The new version adds support for Fireworks, Enchanted Books, Christmas Surprise and tons of other in-game bugs/glitches fixes. You can now craft and fire up all the fireworks with your latest texture packs. Download Minecraft 1.4.7 now!
Download Minecraft 1.4.7 Client
Current status: Pre-release
Mirror: Minecraft.jar (4.8 MB)
Download Minecraft 1.4.7 Server
- Bug fixes: [Collapse]
- Fixed crash related to arrows fired from dispensers.
- Fixed a multiplayer crash when using fireworks without a fireworks star.
- Fixed long timeout when checking SRV records.
- Fixed bold text takes up lots of space sometimes.
- Joining a server, and leaving it, then trying to connect to any other server will no longer crash the game.
How to update Minecraft:
- Make sure your Minecraft is closed.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. Go to Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and hit enter.
- Copy your current Minecraft.jar file and back it up on other folder.
- Move your new Minecraft.jar (that you downloaded) and paste it (overwrite it) over old one inside Bin folder.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
* Back-up your saves, mods everything before using new version.
* You’ll have to wait a few days for older mods to update