BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft Hey fans and followers of Minecraft are you guys desperately and eagerly searching for one of the astonishing mod of Minecraft. BuildCraft mod will make you Minecraft experience even more better by bringing industrial equipment and plumbing elements into the game. The procedure to install BuildCraft Mod and the latest versions and related details are written below. So check it out yourself.
Description: A custom tool for Construction in Minecraft.
Last Release date: 28th August 2015
Filesize: 1.5~ MB
Compatible: Windows, MacOS and Linux, Latest version is supported.
Requirement: Minecraft Forge
Download BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft:
For 1.7.10 – (Direct) BuildCraft-7.0.21.jar
For 1.7.10 – BuildCraft 1.7.10
Latest – buildcraft-A-3.5.1.jar.zip (1.1 MB)
[Guide] How to Install BuildCraft Mod in Minecraft:
- First make sure that you have Minecraft Forge in your computer.
- Then download this Buildcraft Mod and now follow some steps.
- Now open .minecraft by start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft.
- Click on the mods folder.
- Copy paste the mod Jar file into mods folder.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with BuildCraft Mod..
If you are having some issues downloading BuildCraft mod or is there any query related to this tool you can report via comment section.. Have fun and keep coming here to check the latest updates of your favorite game online..