AssassinCraft 1.5.1 is an amazing modification for Minecraft that transforms your main character into a total assassin. This mod is inspired from a popular video-game series Asssasin’s Creed by Ubisoft. It brings weapons, armours pickpocketing, horse riding, mobs and almost every feature from the standalone game into the Minecraft. It is compatible with all other popular mods (TMI, OptiFine etc.) and is currently being developed by Castielq with the help from community suggestions.
Description: A custom mod for Minecraft 1.5.1
Release date: 27th March, 2013
Filesize: 800~ KB
Compatible: SSP, SMP, Forge on Windows, Mac or Linux
Download AssassinCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5.2/1.4.7
For 1.5.1 - AssassinsCraft r105f – Minecraft 1.5.1.zip (546 KB)
For 1.4.7 - AssassinsCraft c100f – Minecraft 1.4.7.rar (517kB)
[Guide] How to Install Assassin Craft Mod for 1.5.1:
- YOU NEED A FRESH MINECRAFT!!
- Go and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Go to Start-Run-%appdata%.minecraft.bin
- Open your minecraft.jar with any type of archiver (Winrar, 7zip)
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Copy all the content from the downloaded forge archive to the minecraft.jar
- Download RenderPlayerApi
- Drag the content from the RenderPlayerApi archive to your minecraft.jar
- Run minecraft ONCE, then close it.
- Download AssassinCraft ( Scroll down for download )
- Open the downloaded archive
- Navigate to AssassinCraft-Into minecarft.jar
- Now all files and folders that are in folder ( into minecarft.jar ) copy/give them into minecraft.jar
- Copy the content from Into Resources into the resources folder in .minecraft
- Ready to Assassinate!
So guys have fun playing Assassin Craft mod with the compatibility with the latest Minecraft 1.5.1. Keep coming here to check the latest updates of your favourite game here. Also, post comments below if you’re having trouble installing AssassinCraft.