Rei’s minimap tool for Minecrat 1.4.7/1.4.6 is an adorable tool for Minecraft. REI’s Minimap mod adds a small minimap on the right side of your screen which helps you to easily determine a pathway and directions in Minecraft. REI’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6 is essential tool for those who are desperately searching for diamonds in the game. So check the rest of the details below.
Rei’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6 Related Details:
Description: A tool for Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6.
Last Release date: 9th January, 2013
Competible: Windows/ Mac / Linux.
Version: Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6
REI’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6 Download:
1.4.7: [1.4.7]ReiMinimap_v3.2_06.zip (mirror 1)
1.4.6: [1.4.6]ReiMinimap_v3.2_05.zip (mirror)
How to install Rei’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6:
– Download & install Risugami’s ModLoader
– Download Rei’s Minimap zip file from link above.
– Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and press Enter.
– Open up Minecraft.jar with WinRAR/7zip.
– Drag and drop mod zip file into the jar.
– Run Minecraft and Enjoy!
REI’s Minimap Mod FOR 1.4.7/1.4.6 Features:
– Instant processing
– Beautiful and better map rendering
– Expression of semitransparent blocks
– Bump-map expression of height
– Expression of dynamically changing lighting
– Automatically generate the block colors from your texturepack
– Biome color
– Entities radar
– Cave mapping
– Waypoints (Can not teleport)
– Ingame keyconfig
– ZanMinimap frame appearance
– Indication of slime spawning chunks. (single player)
We know that there are some bugs and glitches which are troubling the fans but it can be resolved in next version or so. So guys have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here to check the latest updates.