JohnSmith Texture/Resource Pack for Minecraft is now one of the most demanded texture pack and has been around since Minecraft Alpha versions. This texture pack is developed very neatly and it will give you an experience of Realistic world. The JohnSmith Texture pack has a specialty that it does not look similar to other packs and maintains its own unique and charming style. The original developer John Smith has been away so a fan continued its legacy. Description: A beautifully designed texture pack for Minecraft
Release date: 20th January, 2015
Filesize: 10~ MB
Current Version: v1.8.3
Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac
JohnSmith Resource Pack Download:
For Minecraft 1.8.3
- John Smith Legacy.zip (Available after release)
For Minecraft 1.7.4 and 1.7.2
- John Smith Legacy.zip (8.7 MegaBytes)
For 1.6.4 and 1.6.2
- John Smith Legacy 1.6.2.zip (8 MegaBytes)
Texture Pack for Minecraft version 1.2.5 to 1.5.2
- John Smith Legacy 1.5.2.zip (11.1 MegaBytes)
Last Updated on 20th January, 2015
How to install JohnSmith Texture Pack: Steps for latest version and above:
- Download the Resource Pack as per your game version.
- Open up Start Menu, type %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and press Enter.
- Drag and drop the Resource pack zip file into the window just opened.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings and enable the pack.
Steps for v1.5.2 and below:
- Download the texture pack according to your Minecraft version
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter.
- Open texturepacks folder and put the zip file there.
- Start Minecraft, Open Options Menu > texture pack and select JohnSmith pack. Enjoy
So guys have fun playing Minecraft with John Smith pack and don’t miss to comeback here and check the latest updates of your favorite game. If you have any questions to ask or something to share feel free to let us know via comment section.