TreeCapitator Mod is now released by the developer. TreeCapitator is a useful modification for Minecraft which allows you to collect wood easily (similar to Timber mod). It chops down the whole tree automatically, you just need to cut down a single block. It does not leave any waste for e.g. leaves/branches behind.
Description: Helps in collecting resources in Minecraft
Release date: 28th October, 2012
Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac
Download TreeCapitator Mod:
ML Client: Treecapitator.ML.1.4.2.r02.zip (18 KB)
MLMP Server: Treecapitator.MLMP.1.3.2.r08.zip (17 KB)
Forge Universal: Treecapitator.FML.1.4.2.r02.Universal.zip (22 KB)
How to install TreeCapitator Mod in Minecraft 1.4.2:
• Download and Install ModLoader.
• Now, open Start Menu > Run > Type “%appdata%/.minecraft/mods and hit enter.
• Download TreeCapitator mod zip file from link above and paste it there.
• Mod will be installed. Run Minecraft and play!
– This mod is based on Terraria tree-cutting style
– Config files can be found in .minecraft/config sub-directory. Text files are saved in .minecraft/mods/daftpvf