Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod for Minecraft . It’s a graphics enhancement mod (you can call it a 3D Engine) which transforms Minecraft into a high definition game with realistic textures/shaders. This mod is based on GLSL shaders which utilizes the resources of your video memory combined with OptiFine HD 1.7.1/1.7.3 to give you the best eye-candy results.
Description: Graphics improvement mod for Minecraft.
Author: SonicEther / daxnitro
Release date: 15th September 2013
Filesize: 179.02 KB
Compatible: Mac, Windows, Linux
SEUS Download for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.3:
• Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders 1.7.2 (Coming)
• Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders 1.6.2 (released)
Last Update on 3rd November 2013
SEUS Download for Minecraft 1.4.7 and 1.4.6:
• Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders 1.4.7 (released)
How to Install Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders:
• Install a fresh copy of Minecraft (without any addons/mods)
• Install OptiFine HD modification.
• Download the Core files of the according to your MC version.
• Extract the files of mod and Run installer.exe
• Follow the instructions and install it.
• Run Minecraft to check.
• This mod only supports nVidia and ATI graphic cards.
• You must have a high-end PC to use Shaders.
• Run the jar file for installtion (only for Mac and Linux operating systems)
• For detailed guide, please use the official thread.