OptiFine HD Mod with Shaders for Minecraft is officially released, it now supports the latest Minecraft. OptiFine HD is a performance mod which increases the Frames Per Second and graphics of your Minecraft by a great margin. This mod forces your graphic card to provide enhanced optimizations/rendering inside the game making the textures more beautiful.
OptiFine HD Mod allows you to customize almost every detail, you can control weather, fog, animations, grass, mob according to your needs. It’s a must have mod if you’re using Custom texture packs or stone-age computers.
Description: Performance increasing mod for Minecraft.
Filesize: 800~ kB
Last Release date: 28th September 2015
Compatibility: SSP, SMP – Windows, Mac, Linux
OptiFine HD for Shaders Mod Download
Download OptiFine 1.8 with Forge Mod :
Optifine 1.8 – Optifine 1.8_HD_U_F8 (4th Nov, 2015)
For Minecraft 1.8.8
Download OptiFine 1.8.8 G1 with Forge Mod :
OptiFine_1.8.8_HD_U_G1.jar (24th Nov, 2015)
For 1.8.8 –OptiFine_1.8.8_HD_U_F4.jar ( Size: 1.10 MB)
For 1.8.8 – (Direct) OptiFine_1.8.8_HD_U_F3.jar
For 1.8.7 –OptiFine_1.8.7_HD_U_D5.jar
For 1.8.4 –OptiFine_1.8.4_HD_U_D4.jar .
For Minecraft 1.8.1
Latest Release Notes:
The option “Video Settings -> Chunk Loading” switches between Standard, Smooth and Multi-Core chunk loading. When using “Chunk Loading: Multi-Core” make sure to Disable “Threaded Optimization” / “OpenGL Threading” in the graphics card control panel (example). For best results disable it globally, not only for java.exe or minecraft.exe.
How to install OptiFine HD Mod in Minecraft:
The instructions below are for OptiFine Latest versions and above.
- Download and install the latest release of Minecraft Forge API using its installer. Make sure you run Minecraft once after that.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter then open mods folder.
- Download the OptiFine mod jar file and put it inside mods folder.
- Now Start Minecraft and verify mod installation.
The instructions below are for OptiFine versions and below.
- Download OptiFine HD mod according to your Minecraft version.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/versions and press Enter.
- You will see a folder named “”. Duplicate (copy/paste) that folder in same directory
- Now rename that new duplicated folder to “moddedminecraft”
- Open moddedminecraft folder, rename 1.8.3.jar and 1.8.3.json files to following
- Now, open moddedminecraft.json using Notepad or any other text editor program
- Change “id”: “1.8.3” to “id”: “moddedminecraft” and save the file.
- Open moddedminecraft.jar using WinRAR, drag and drop OptiFine mod class files into the jar (refer to Step#1)
- Delete META-INF folder from the jar or you will get blackscreen
- Now close everything. Start Minecraft launcher.
- Create a new profile with any name and use version “release moddedminecraft” from dropdown menu.
- Enter your username and password and Start Minecraft. You’re done.
– Try to install this mod on fresh copy of Minecraft.
– Always make a backup your current Minecraft directory, just in case.
– This can be installed easily using Magic Launcher.
– Risugami’s ModLoader is not compatible with it.