OptiFine HD D2 mod is officially released, it now supports the latest Minecraft 1.5.2. OptiFine HD is a performance mod which increases the Frames Per Second and graphics of your Minecraft by a great margin. This mod forces your graphic card to provide enhanced optimizations/rendering inside the game making the textures more beautiful.
OptiFine HD 1.5.2/1.5.1 Mod allows you to customize almost every detail, you can control weather, fog, animations, grass, mob according to your needs. It’s a must have mod if you’re using Custom texture packs or stone-age computers.
Description: Performance increasing mod for Minecraft.
Filesize: 400~ kB
Last Release date: 2nd May, 2013
Compatibility: SSP, SMP – Windows, Mac, Linux
Download File for both 1.5.2/1.5.1:
D2 Ultra for Minecraft 1.5.2
D2 Standard for Minecraft 1.5.2
C4 Ultra (HD) for Minecraft 1.5.1
C4 Standard (for normal use)
B1 Light (for older PC’s)
Download File for both 1.4.6/1.4.7:
D5 Ultra: OptiFine_1.4.7_HD_U_D5.zip
D5 Standard: OptiFine_1.4.7_HD_D5.zip
B5 Light: OptiFine_1.4.7_L_B5.zip
Latest Release Notes:
The option “Video Settings -> Chunk Loading” switches between Standard, Smooth and Multi-Core chunk loading. When using “Chunk Loading: Multi-Core” make sure to Disable “Threaded Optimization” / “OpenGL Threading” in the graphics card control panel (example). For best results disable it globally, not only for java.exe or minecraft.exe.
Download OptiFine 1.4.7_HD_U_A7 (compatible with Forge #337, fixed CTM for flowers, fixed controls resetting, added option Smooth World – drastically reduces lag spikes on single-core CPUs, fixed BetterSnow, fixed rendering of Anvils, added back the Lagometer with some new functionality, extreme render distance not active):
How to install OptiFine HD C7 Mod in Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7:
• Browse to your Minecraft.jar (java) file. It can be accessed easily; Just Press WinKey+R and type %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin and hit enter.
• Now Open minecraft.jar with any archive editor, WinZip, WinRAR or 7zip.
• Delete the META-INF folder.
• Download the OptiFine HD mod zip file from link above open it (refer to step #3). Copy the .class files into the jar File.
• Enjoy, you have installed the mod.
- Try to install this mod on fresh copy of Minecraft.
- Always make a backup your current Minecraft directory, just in case.
- This can be installed easily using Magic Launcher.
- Risugami’s ModLoader is not compatible with it.