Minions is now officially available for Minecraft 1.4.2. Minions is a unique yet important piece of modification that allows you to have small workforce (peasants) working for you. Minions can help you building by gathering/mining materials and resources such as Stones, Woods and Diamonds. They follow your every command and don’t let you down.
Description: Adds Minions in your Minecraft world.
Release date: 27th October, 2012
Compatible: Windows, Mac and Linux
Minecraft Minions 1.4.2 Download:
MinecraftMinions 1.4.2.zip (3.9 MB)
Minions Mod Guide & Tips.
- Kill enough stuff to reach Level 8
- Press M and do evil 4 times
- Receive Master Item
- Rightclick Master Item to spawn Minions
- Rightclick to issue orders, context-sensitive (a place, trees, an animal, an ore vein, your feet)
- Also press M for advanced orders
- Rightclick chest (FROM DISTANCE) to set it as destination
- Charge staff like a bow to have minions follow you
- Rightclick minions to have them drop whatever they have
- Left-click Minions for working incentive.
- Left-click with Staff out for evil sparkly.
How to Install Minions Mod 1.4.2:
• Download and Install Minecraft Forge.
• Load the Minions Mod using Forge ModLoader
• Run Minecraft and play!
* Please make a back-up of your Minecraft saves/install before installing any kind of modification.
* Follow the installation instructions carefully, if you are having any trouble, please report in official thread.