TF2 Sentry Mod has been released for Minecraft 1.5 This modification adds a fully functional Sentry gun inspired from Valve’s Team Fortress 2 PC game. TF2 Sentry mod can be created through crafting its wrenches, stand, ammo, gun and sentry monitor. This mod is compatible with SMP, SSP and LAN mode. You must have Minecraft Forge API to use it.
Description: Mod that adds working Sentry Gun in Minecraft
Release date: 15th March, 2013
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
Version: Minecraft 1.5 and 1.5.1 support.
TF2 Senty Mod Download for Minecraft 1.5/1.5.1:
Manual: TF2_Teleporter.zip (929 KB)
TF2 Sentry Mod Crafting Recipes:
TF2 Sentry Mod Guide & Information:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5
- 2 Level updates
- Adds higher range, faster shoot, more health and ammo on every upgrade.
- 3rd upgrade allows you to shoot rockets.
- Wrench is required to upgrade the sentries.
- Golden wrench provides higher durability and upgrades/heals faster
- If the sentry get killed by the player it drops only a sentry level 1 (no matter which upgrade).
- If the sentry gets destroyed by something else, it only drops an iron ingot (one for each upgrade level)
- Mobs killed by sentry won’t drop XP
- You can rightclick with the wrench on sentry shows up the status monitor (health, ammo, upgradestate, killcounter)
How to install TF2 Sentry Mod in Minecraft:
- Download and install Forge API and run Minecraft once.
- Download Sentry Mod zip from the link above
- Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata/.minecraft and press Enter.
- Go to mods (auto generated by Forge) folder and put the zip file there that you downloaded in Step #2.
- Run Minecraft to verify mod installation.
- Create a back-up of your saves and jar before install. Just in case.
- Please post a comment, if you find broken link or run into any errors.