Risugami’s Mod Loader is a mod manager for Minecraft which lets you install/uninstall mods easily. It checks for conflicts of recipes, block id’s, GUI and smeltables and fixes them for your sake. The latest Risugami ModLoader 1.4.5 is now available for download.
Description: Mod Loader is a mod manager (base mod) for Minecraft.
Filesize: 174.12 kB
Release date: 20th November, 2012
Compatibility: Minecraft v1.4.5
Risugami ModLoader [1.4.5] Download:
ModLoader.zip (mirror 1)
How to install Risugami Modloader 1.4.5 (Windows):
1) Go to Start > Run > Type %appdata%, hit enter.
2) Go to .minecraft/bin folder
3) Open up Minecraft.jar using WinRAR or 7zip.
4) Drag and drop the ModLoader.zip files into the jar.
5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
If you are having any troubles, crashes or issues after installing this mod, please contact the author.